We’ve gone deep on AI and ChatGPT with a focus on how these technologies will impact our client’s people strategies and employer brands.
Bottom line, organizations that immediately adopt AI strategies will work faster, recruit better and retain the best employees. There are a lot of organizations about to be caught off guard.
Many current HR system technologies have not lived up to their potential and remain a frustrating necessity for large employers. However, with the introduction of AI-powered tools, organizations can now recruit and onboard employees quickly and efficiently. Additionally, AI has the potential to revolutionize internal talent management and development, which will have a significant impact on retention rates.
In light of these advancements, many tech platforms and companies that rely on outdated HR systems are at risk of being left behind. It is crucial for organizations to develop a strategy for utilizing AI in HR and talent functions to stay competitive.
We see many of these tech platforms and the companies that rely on them being left in the dust.
AI will allow large organizations to recruit the right people quickly and efficiently and onboard them to speed with very little effort. Most importantly, AI has the potential to have a monumental impact on retention due to its internal talent management and development capabilities. This all gets us really excited. And we have not even mentioned internal comms and engagement.
Developing a strategy to utilize AI for HR, talent and communication functions starts now.
Berson’s thoughts on the immediate future of AI impacting HR tech.
Bill Gates breaks it down. He considers this one of two watershed moments in his life.
SHRM’s thoughts. “Should you be worried? If your sole reason for living is to do basic HR tasks, yes, you should be worried.”
“HR departments can leverage ChatGPT to streamline their operations, improve the candidate experience, and make more informed hiring decisions.”
Note the salary benchmarking opportunity. Salary transparency is about to get real.
What are some examples of how ChatGPT can change HR technology?
ChatGPT, being an AI-powered conversational agent, has the potential to transform the HR technology industry in various ways. Here are some examples:
1. Recruitment and candidate screening: ChatGPT can assist in the initial stages of recruitment by screening candidates and answering their questions, freeing up HR professionals’ time for other tasks. It can also help identify qualified candidates and recommend them for further evaluation.
2. Employee onboarding: ChatGPT can provide a personalized onboarding experience to new employees, guiding them through the company’s policies, procedures, and culture. It can also answer their questions and provide support during the transition period.
3. Performance management: ChatGPT can assist in tracking employee performance and providing feedback. It can also help employees set goals, monitor their progress, and suggest areas for improvement.
4. Training and development: ChatGPT can provide personalized training and development programs to employees based on their job roles, skills, and career aspirations. It can also help track their progress and provide feedback.
5. Employee engagement and retention: ChatGPT can facilitate employee engagement by providing personalized feedback and support. It can also help identify potential issues and suggest solutions to improve employee retention.
Overall, ChatGPT has the potential to streamline and automate many HR processes, enabling HR professionals to focus on more strategic tasks. It can also provide a more personalized and engaging experience to employees, leading to improved job satisfaction and retention rates.